Starbucks Franchise 2023 | Starbucks Franchise Cost, Profit, and How to Apply
Starbucks Franchise. If you want to open a restaurant and want to get Starbucks Franchise, then we have created this guide for you. Here, you will know everything about the complete process to apply for the Starbucks franchise.
The story of the Starbucks coffee house started in 1971 on the cobblestone roads of the historical market. At this place, Starbucks opened its first store which provides fresh roasted coffee beans, spices, and tea to customers. The name Starbucks is inspired by the story ‘Mobidick’.
Nowadays, the Starbucks franchise is famous all over the world because of its finest and unmatched coffee taste. In malls, stores, and outside markets, you can easily find Starbucks coffee stores around and can enjoy the amazing coffee.
In 1983, Howard first got the experience of Starbucks coffee house and then he came back to Seattle inspired by coffee culture. So, in this modern generation, there are lots of fans of the Starbucks franchise. Read this post carefully to know about the Starbucks dealership.
How to get a Starbucks Franchise?
Starbucks started establishing their store in popular cities like Chicago, Vancouver, Washington DC, New York, California, Canada, etc. In 1999, the Starbucks coffee shop was established in Japan, Europe, and China. Now this company is regularly working on increasing Starbucks franchises in every city and country of the world.
The main goal of Starbucks is to provide the coffee experience to more customers with the help of Starbucks coffee shop. If you are interested in some coffee restaurants, then Starbucks coffee franchise can be the best opportunity for you. By opening your own Starbucks shop, you can earn a good amount of profit while selling coffee, tea, and other food items.
Read more: Tealogy Franchise के लिए कैसे अप्लाई करें
What are the benefits of Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
When you get a Starbucks coffee shop franchise, you will get these amazing benefits.
- This is a budget-friendly cafe
- Low Investment
- Low risk
- Lots of customers who like Starbucks
- All season business
- Easy to get a break between work
- Fewer workers Required
- No need to invest lots of money in building big infrastructure
What are the important things to get a Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
If you like Starbucks’ business opportunity, then you will need lots of things to open a Starbucks Franchise store.
- Investment: Investment is the first thing to start any business. To get a Starbucks coffee shop franchise, you need to invest 10 to 15 lakh rupees approx.
- Workers Requirement: Hire a minimum of 6 to 12 helpers to work in your Starbucks franchise shop.
- Space Required: We all know that every cafe needs some area or space to work and make the space available for the customers. So, you have to select a space where you can easily build your working area, office, and sitting area in a Starbucks shop.
- Necessary Documents: You have to submit some important documents while applying for a Starbucks coffee store franchise.
- Required Equipment: There will be requirements for some equipment like Gas, a Daily Clay Pot, Paper Cup, tissue paper, a coffee machine, etc.
Read more: Mio Amore Franchise शुरू करके 50,000 रुपए महीना कमाएं
How much is the Investment in Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
There are different kinds of investments for opening Starbucks coffee shops. But the main investment you need to make is buying or renting a space. So, if you have your own land, then the application process for a Starbucks dealership will be very easy for you. Otherwise, you have to arrange some rented space. After that, you only need to pay some security fees, a monthly bill, and a Starbucks franchise fee to become a Starbucks partner.
We have listed below some investment amounts for different things which are compulsory to get Starbucks coffee shops.
- Starbucks Franchise Cost: Rs. 5 lakh to 8 lakh rupees
- Store and Office Space Cost: Rs. 6 lakh to 10 lakh rupees
- Land Area Cost: Rs. 20 lakh to 30 lakh rupees
- Other expenses: Rs. 15 lakh to 20 lakh rupees
Total Investment Amount: 25 lakh to 35 lakh rupees.
How much Staff is Required in Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
To operate your Starbucks franchise store efficiently, you need to hire staff for different work in different departments. There will be requirements of a manager, sales coordinator, technicians, sales consultant, supervisor, service advisor, store in charge, etc.
Read more: Amul Franchise 2023: अमूल फ्रेंचाइजी ले कर के 50,000 महीना कमाएं
What are the documents required for Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
There are some important documents that you need to submit while applying for a Starbucks franchise store.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- 4 passport-size photographs
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Police Verification Certificate
- GST Number
- Lease Agreement Papers
- Property documents with an affidavit
- No objection certificate
How much Area is Required for Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
This is very important for you to know the amount of area required for the Starbucks Coffee shop franchise. You have to choose an area at a good location in the market to get lots of customers for your Starbucks coffee store.
These are some required areas to get a Starbucks franchise store.
- Working area: 2200 sq. ft. to 2700 sq. ft.
- Parking Space: 200 sq. ft. to 250 sq. ft.
- Lounge Area: 1200 sq. ft. to 1700 sq. ft.
- Space for Truck loading and unloading: 300 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft.
Total Area Required: 3700 sq. ft. to 4700 sq. ft.
Read more: Haldiram Franchise Kaise le | Haldiram Franchise के लिए कैसे अप्लाई करें 2023
How to apply for Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
The process of applying for a Starbucks franchise is very easy. You can apply through both online and offline methods to open a Starbucks coffee shop franchise. We have listed below the easy steps by following them you can apply for a Starbucks shop online. If you are unable to apply online, then you apply through the contact number that we listed below.
Apply Online for Starbucks Coffee Franchise
These are the steps for the Starbucks coffee store franchise online application.
- Visit the official website of Starbucks Coffee.
- Now go to the homepage of the Starbucks website.
- Find the contact button which is mentioned below on the homepage.
- Click on the contact option and then a new form will open on your screen.
- Now enter all your details carefully in the form.
- After filling in all the details in the form, click on the submit button.
- Now your registration for Starbucks Coffee Franchise is complete.
- After your application gets accepted, Starbucks will contact you shortly.
What is the Starbucks Franchise Contact Number?
If you are applying for any franchise for the first time, then you may face some difficulties while applying for a Starbucks franchise store. So, to help you, we have listed below the contact details of Starbucks company by which you can get your queries solved.
Starbucks helpline number:
Starbucks official email id:
Starbucks Head office:
4th floor, New Excelsior Building,
Amrit Keshav Nayak Marg,
Mumbai 400 001.
Read more: Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Kaise le | चाय sutta बार फ्रेंचाइजी कैसे शुरू करें
So we have shared above the complete process and the things which are required to apply for Starbucks Franchise. If you read this completely and carefully, then you can easily apply for Starbucks Coffee Franchise.
Starbucks coffee store franchise is a very good business opportunity with low investment. It brings you more customers and helps you to earn good profit every month. In the Starbucks Coffee shop franchise, you can provide different kinds of food items like Coffee, Tea, Sandwiches, etc.
I hope you enjoyed this post and get valuable information about the Starbucks coffee shop franchise. Share this blog with your friends and family to let them know about some business opportunities.
People Also Ask
What is the Starbucks Franchise Cost in India?
The cost of a Starbucks coffee franchise in India is 28 lakh to 35 lakh rupees.
Is it easy to get a Starbucks Coffee shop franchise in India?
Yes, you can easily open a Starbucks coffee shop in India. But before that, you have to take permission from the Starbucks company.
Who is the owner of the Starbucks Coffee Franchise in India?
Tata Consumer Products and Starbucks Corporation own Starbucks stores in India.
How much margin can I earn in Starbucks Coffee Franchise?
By opening a Starbucks coffee shop franchise, you can earn an average profit margin of 15%.
Is the Starbucks franchise a better business in India?
In the last year, Tata Starbucks Limited got annual revenue growth of 7% which will increase more in the future. So, the Starbucks coffee shop franchise is a good business opportunity.
Which city has the highest number of Starbucks outlets?
Mumbai has the highest number of Starbucks outlets with a number of 70 outlets.
Which is the most profitable franchise in India?
McDonald’s is the most profitable business franchise which will help you to earn a good amount of profit.